- What are the different types of Searches?
- There are various types of searches by which you can search for your suitable life partner. Our user friendly search options are:
Enables you to view profiles according to the age, height, community and place you have chosen.
you can find candidates based on keywords you have mentioned. The profiles matching to the key words you have entered will be listed after this search.
E.g.: Search by Name/ Native Place/ Qualification/ House name etc.
you can find matches based on the profession you prefer.
E.g. Doctors, Engineers, Teachers, Government employee etc.
You can search for matches besed on the CFWC Network Branches, it could help you to find matches from your native places.
This is a detailed search and will give you accurate results based on Op on age, height, complexion, marital status, Christian community, Christian denomination, place, education, workplace etc. You can save up to ten searches that will help to get faster result in future.
You can find matches who have set partner preferences that match your profile information's.
You can search among members who are online at the moment. This search option will help you to chat with online members.
You can find a particular member using their Chavara.
- My matches section is a match making tool which automatically matches you with other suitable profiles according to yourprefrences.
- I get the message "Sorry! No matches found" while using member search. Why is it so?
- The candidate you are searching for might have been removed from our website. or
You might have entered the incorrect User ID.
- I get the message "Sorry!! This profile is under Verification/ Hidden/ Inactive". Why is it so?
- That maybe due to the following reasons:
- The candidate you are searching for might have been married or the marriage might have been fixed.
- The profile you are searching for is hidden from others.
- The profile you are searching for is still under verification process.
- The candidate you are searching for might have been blocked due to violation of our terms and conditions.
- I get the message " Contact details of 14 profiles can be viewed today.” why is it so?
- You get this message because there is a limit to the number of profiles [contact details] you are allowed (Paid Members) to view each day (24 Hours).
- Can I search profiles of the same gender?
- No, you are allowed to search profiles of opposite gender only.
- I am a Non-member, How do I view a particular member’s profile?
- Enter the matrimonial User ID/Reg. No of the member,on the “Search by ID "section of the home page. The profile details will be displayed.
- I get an error message "No matching records found" while searching for the profiles. Why is it so?
- It could be due to your search criteria. So, if you are searching for particular narrow categories, try to broaden your search.