- Create a matrimonial profile with photograph
- Search for suitable matches
- Send pre-defined messages
- Secure your photo and profile
- Instant Profile updations
- Respond to all proposals
- To understand what is ChavaraMatrimony.com
- To check the availability of matching profiles by checking albums in our offices or through website.
- To confirm you are getting enough responses.
- The following are the common features of paid memberships. You can choose two types of paid memberships plans i.e. Premium Membership for 6 months and Executive Membership for one year.Click Here for special features of these memberships.
- Search suitable profiles through Website, Albums , Magazine and Marriage meets.
- Contact suitable matches via contact number, personalized messages, and live chat
- Send and receive personalized messages
- Customer care support
- We initiate contact with your interested candidate
- Profile insertion in Chavara Family magazine
- Profile insertion in data album
- Refer data albums from all our branches and get detailed biodata of the candidates selected by you
- Receive CFWC magazine fortnightly consisting of basic details of latest registrations.
- Participate in bimonthly Chavara Family Meets - A coming together of parents and candidates
- Insertion of wedding photo in our CFWC news magazine and website (If married through ChavaraMatrimony)
In addition to All benefits of free Membership
Matrimonial Data Bank/Album
ChavaraMatrimony.com has an extensive database of well qualified boys and girls seeking life partners. We have both online and offline services. As offline service, photographs and basic bio-data are kept as albums. A person registered with us will have the privilege of browsing the albums of the opposite gender and of choosing suitable matches for them.
You shall be provided the full bio-data of the candidates selected by you. Your interest will then intimated to the candidates.
You are then free to contact the candidates as per the infomation provided by us. Both parties would then have to alert us about the status. In the event that you do not get a reply from any candidate,simply inform us and we will be pleased to do the needful.
Chavara Family News Magazine
As a part of paid membership, a fortnightly magazine consisting of basic details and photograph of each candidate registered with us in the previous month is published. This will help you to know about new registrations without visiting the CFWC offices or web site. You can collect full details of these candidates over telephone or from our website.
Chavara Family Meet
An informal meeting of parents and candidates registered with CFWC is arranged bimonthly, on all second Saturdays at 2:00 pm at the Chavara Cultural Centre Auditorium, Ernakulam. This meeting helps you to interact with the interested parties attending the meeting.
To attend this meeting you have to reserve your seat two days before the date of the meeting.
Chavara Family Welfare Centre Networks
Chavara Matrimony.com has its head office at Ernakulam and all Kerala branch networks.For registration purpose or any other customer help, you can visit us at any of our branches.